Jun 14, 2013

(呟き)富士山のうたに想う

those who've been coming to my blog now and then might remember that this year's my resolution is that i'd keep writing a blog entry every single day. Well, when I came up with that resolution, I was thinking it might not be so difficult to keep fulfilling the task. Just spending a few minutes with PC, then I'm done with it. But it didn't go as I was planning... Something is wrong with my PC and it suddenly stops working. Sometimes the same thing happened while I was writing the entry, so I was frustrated and began to loose my enthusiasms to keep working on the resolution...

But do you know what happens if you don't use English everyday? After quitting the every day writing, I often find myself struggling to come up with the words and phrases I want to use during online conversation sessions. To make the matter worse, I was not able to have even an online conversation because of the abrupt shutting down of my PC and it got worse and worse that I can't use English smoothly... 

Anyway, I learned a very important lesson for the last a few weeks that there is nothing you can do other than using English every day if you want to be a good use of it. It doesn't matter much what you'll do with English. I've got to do anything I can manage to do EVERY DAY...

Here is my friend singing Fuji-san. She sings so beautifully and she often says she can because she didn't give up halfway...

No comments: