Feb 12, 2013

(呟き)busy busy...

It really was a fully packed day today that totally unexpected things happened one after another. At first, it was a FB message from an American author whose books are one of my favorite. Adding to that, she asked me if she could use a picture that I took at some store in Tokyo in her cover page. Yes, yes! I'm extremely humbled to offer my picture in her site.

Then I was asked to write a review in amazon by someone in the publishing business. I'm not at all good at writing anything, so I was not keen to accept the request, but there should be close to nil Japanese who can write a review because the book is an English novel, so I sort of reluctantly accepted the request. I was worried what if my review is judged as a poorly written one, but it collected several approvals and chosen as one of the reliable reviews. Phew, relieved...

In the afternoon, I went to an English conversation school to have a talk with the owner about new lesson plans and there I got to know some good guy from Taiwan and we had an exciting talk about EFL or higher education in Japan, especially about some big-name university in Tokyo for more than two hours. He's very talented and friendly person and we befriended on FB too.

いろいろあった一日でした。あと、今年も高校受験(難関校)対策の個人、グループ指導をやるようになるかもです。多読・多聴を入れつつね。
 

2 comments:

Whiskers said...

Your day sounds way busier than my lazy day!
And on which book did you write a review? I want to have a peek. :)

Mrs.Malone_emmie said...

I should make myself busy and try not to stay at home. That's the best for my health^^;