Jan 12, 2013

(呟き)won't give up easily!

I was thinking the only time that I can't write an entry here is when my enthusiasm wane and talk myself into an idea that just one day of absence from the blog would't make a big difference, but there was another big interference that makes me difficult to write in the blog. It's weekend and that's when at least one of my family is staying in the living room and watch TV with the volume a bit loud. Since my PC is placed in the same room that I can't think anything in English around ex with Japanese.

But, but I really don't want to give up working on this year's resolution, so I'm writing this entry with my iPod. It's very frustrating and time consuming because I have to type in words with a single finger and also I can't look up words with a dictionary , so I have to do with those espresso one that I'm sure they are correct and commonly used ones. It's no fun if I cannot learn any new words or phrases while I'm writing an entry. Oh how I wish I could use more interesting expressions without any help of dictionaries or google search. 今日はiPodから。骨が折れることです。でもこあきらめないのだ!

5 comments:

Whiskers said...

You are such a good girl, emmie-san!
I don't know what I was reading, but I didn't realize that you made a resolution to write an entry on your blog every day. Well, well, then my new year's resolution is to write one comment here in English everyday...

Mrs.Malone_emmie said...

A new year resolution is something you're most likely to abandon when you tell people about, maybe feeling your resolution is fulfilled with talking about the reason you made such a resolution or how you've been doing up to then to your friends^^;, so I kept it only in my mind. Or I'm not dumb enough to tell my resolutions when I know too well that I'm the last person who can accomplish something that you have to struggle over the course of a year.
Now, it seems if you can accomplish your resolution or not totally depends on my doing and I'm happily accept the role of a enjoy writing buddy^^. Let's have fun together!!!

Whiskers said...

After writing the last comment, I thought it over. Isn't it cheating to join emmie-san's bandwagon? Maybe I shouldn't do that... However, now that you welcomed me, I'll try to pursue my made-late new year's resolution here!

Mrs.Malone_emmie said...

Now that I got a chance to learn a new phrase and it's all thanks to your visiting my blog^^. I'm blessed to have a great partner to keep enjoying and learning English.  

Whiskers said...

Which phrase do you mean? Please check it very carefully before you use it somewhere else... I sometimes make up words or use eijiro. Ha ha.