Jan 5, 2013

(呟き)New start!

Happy New Year and wish you the best year ever!

I've been doing tadoku for more than ten years now and keep writing this blog on and off for about several years. I like tadoku very much and it's a terrific way to learn English, I'm sure of it from my own experiences. I can't imagine how learners of English can be fluent enough to communicate with others in English as much as they do in their mother tongue. Tadoku is fun and also educational way of learning English. Once you know how tadoku do the trick on your learning languages, you're sure standing on the right track to be a fluent user.

However, after ten years of tadoku, I came to a conclusion that how wonderful tadoku can be, it's just one of methods after all; not a magic to make you a better user. That is if you want to be a good user of English, you have to use it from the very beginning of your study, or you're likely to remain forever a good learner and keep learning English without any fruit other than such as test scores or praising words from other learners. Do you want to be a good user or a good learner? It's not that complicated or agonizingly hard to be a user of English. You use it, then you'll naturally be a good one. You use, so you can tell what you need to learn more. That's so simple.

And I thought what people need is not a method or an advice, let alone dokuzetsu, but real examples of how to use English in their daily lives. I'm mostly a stay-at-home mother and there is no native speaker of English around me, yet I use English every day. Just writing what I do every day, that'd make a great example, wouldn't it?

というわけで、リニューアルスタート。
英語は使えば使えるようになる。
使わなければ、永遠に使えない人でおわる。あたりまえのこと。

といっても、じゃあどうやって使えばいいのか、
ここがわからなくって足踏みしている人も多いですよね。
なので、私が英語使って楽しんでいることを書き留めれば、
それがヒントになって飛躍する人もいるのかも。
では、次はこのブログを書きながらやったことでも。。。

No comments: