Dec 14, 2010

a trial post from posterous

Just one page left in my calendar this year and the end of the year is just around the corner. So, it's time to make a plan what I'm going to do next year. I like to plan everything way beforehand and get started right away when the right time comes, so I can't wait to try out new things with my blogs till the next year^^; I don't mean to move my blog to a new system, but I'm wondering what system is popular now to have a blog. It's not likely to bump into blogger while I surf around online these days. What's the cool things with this posterous... 

This is the first post I'm writing on Posterous and I'm going to check if this entry easily uploaded in my Blogger account. Sorry to bother you with junk entries.  

mmm, I can't find spell checker...

No comments: