Dec 24, 2010

SAT Vocabulary Building for ACT SAT and GRE Preparation

Vocabulary building Test Prep

Vocabulary building for Grade SchoolSAT Vocabulary words via Videos


This is not a dictionary but a vocabulary building site aimed for those who are planning to take SAT test. There are two students in my Tadoku class who are planning to go to a university in U.S. and they're going to take TOEFL and SAT next year. I was motivated by their passion and decided to give it a try myself to broaden my English vocabulary by memorizing new words necessary for studying abroad. However, it was made clear right away that with my deteriorating brain, it was impossible to memorize barely used words in daily life besides academic world just by reading and using flash cards.

So how about watching videos and use all your senses to memorize new words?

Wish me good luck!

1 comment:

pi said...

Thanks for your share! I think this information is helpful for everyone. I'm doing practice GRE in masteryourgre.com . I hope it's useful for GRE test takers.